If you are interested in finding a Sangha close to you, anywhere in the USA, then the best and most complete source can be found at http://www.mindfulnessbell.org/directory/index.cgi. If you are looking for Sanghas outside of the USA, then there is an International Sangha list too, all on the same website. Sanghas can be added to this list or correct information by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you are interested in getting to know some Sanghas here on the East-Coast of the USA, then you can have a look below.
If your Sangha is here on the East-Coast, and you would like to introduce your Sangha here, then please send us an email with the name of your Sangha, your location, and any information you would like to share with us. Photos are also appreciated. You can send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know some Sanghas on the East-Coast
- West Hartford (Greater Hartford Sangha)
- New Hampshire
- Franklin Lakes (The Practice Community at Franklin Lakes)
- Brooklyn (Rock Blossom Sangha)
- Long Island (Green Island Sangha)
- Lower Westchester (Cedar Knolls Sangha)
- Newburgh (Budding Flower Sangha)
- New Paltz (Budding Flower Sangha)
- New York City (Community of Mindfulness New York Metro)
- Northern Westchester (Equanimity Sangha)
- Poughkeepsie (Budding Flower Sangha)
- Rochester (Blooming Lilac Sangha)
- Queens (Morning Star Sangha)
- Woodstock (Catskill Mountain Sangha)
- Asheville (Mountain Mindfulness Sangha)
- Akron (Bubbling Heart Sangha)
- New Hope (Old Path Sangha)
Updated: Saturday, September 18, 2010